Thursday, January 29, 2015

Update!


Hello there! We have some updates on animal jam! 
Well, yesterday I was about to post something- then my iPod died SECONDS before posting it Dx 
Well I have some pictures from the new adventure! I forgot its name though. But let's start with the update. 
Special delivery is the name! I played it and it has catchy music!
Greely hideout.... I want to go in one! I really like how its a valcano and phantomy. -Phantomy what phantom anatomy- Nevermind- let's get the the next one.
A new armor! Friendship Powah! And of course, the friendship festival! I wonder if they have any tasty doughnuts there!
Yessss! We got the panda, Jammers! I really think I should see a video after this post. But pandas are solo cute! 
Ah, two videos in one! First, an animated video of "Out on a limb" with cute owls!  The second video, a fanastastic drawing of Mira!
Now I wonder which one we will get first! I really like the space den set, if it wins, Greenleaf will be able to travel through space and time! Or I could use the  TARDIS....
Valentines clothing! It's all for members though Dx I really like the antennas. 
Den things! Of valentines day, Obviously. I like the gemstone-merbobber.
I really like what I won here! Creative too! And there's so many hearts around Jamaa right now! I wonder if they have any doughnuts in this adventure.
Well I'm going to end it here! See you guys jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment